The site QNTSPORT.COM is the property of the limited liability company QNT, headquartered at Technopark Thudinie, 3, 6536 Donstiennes (Belgium), and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0431.635.548.
Tel: +32 71 53 48 11
Fax: +32 71 53 48 09
Service orders e-shop: email@example.com
1. Using the web service QNTSPORT.COM is for personal use only.
2. The Seller reserves full, entire and exclusive ownership of various data transmitted under these agreements under the Act of 31 August 1998 transposing into Belgian law the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
3. All trademarks, texts, comments, materials, illustrations and images, whether visual or audio, contained on the Seller's Web Site are protected by copyright law, trademark law, patent law and to image right law. They are the full property of the Seller or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
4. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, constitutes infringement that may cause civil and criminal liability of the offender. Total or partial reproduction of the catalog of the Seller is strictly prohibited.
5. The Seller reserves the right to collect data about the user, including order processing, shipment of products, electronic mail, regular mail or postings for advertising or other purposes, the processing of credit card payments
1. Treatment Manager
1.1 The person in charge of the treatment is QNT, whose registered office is at Technoparc de Thudinie 3, 6536 Donstiennes. As such, QNT – and / or its service providers acting in its name and on its behalf - determines the purposes and technical and legal means of the processing of personal data and undertakes to take all the necessary organizational measures to guarantee a secure treatment in accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter "the Law") and the European Regulation of 26 April 2016 on the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR Regulation").
1.2. QNT is free to choose any natural or legal person who processes the personal data of users at his request and on his behalf (hereinafter "the subcontractor"). If applicable, QNT undertakes to select a subcontractor offering sufficient guarantees as to the technical and organizational security measures for the processing of personal data.
2. Processing of personal data
2.1. Use of the Site, access to certain sections and / or any request for information or services from users of the Site may result in the communication of personal data. The processing of these data by the company QNT, in its quality of Person in charge of the treatment will comply with the GDPR Act and Regulations.
2.3 The personal data will be processed mainly in an automated way, with procedures strictly related to the purposes mentioned in point 3.
2.4. QNT also collects some personal data from users in order to recognize them, offer them an optimal use of experience, quality and personalized. This collection also makes it possible to correct any errors on the Site. The information collected relates to the connection of the user (IP address, geographic area, day and time of consultations, services consulted and / or used etc) and the device from which the connection takes place.
2.5. Any failure, partial or inaccurate information on personal data, marked with an asterisk, and therefore necessary for the performance of the requested service, makes it impossible. On the other hand, any failure to provide partial or inaccurate information about unnecessary optional personal data has no consequences.
3. Purposes of the processing of personal data
3.1. According to the different sections of the Site, the purposes of the processing of personal data will be as follows:
- authorize the user to register on the Site, as any authorization is necessary to access certain specific sections of the Site as well as for the use and interaction with the various services offered;
- after prior consent of the user and until the revocation of this consent, carry out marketing activities (such as, for example only but not exhaustive, the sending of promotional and advertising material, the realization of related analyzes on registered users, which allow QNT to improve its services and products offered to its customers); and this including by email, MMS and SMS, after special prior consent of the user and until revoked;
- the management of the relationship between QNT and users, for example by sending newsletters to offer the user information on all updates to the Site, offers, menus;
- respond to requests from users of QNT, related to products and services ("Contact Us" section of the Site) ;
5. Personal data that can be processed
The following data are collected and processed:
Users' information they give by filling out forms or contacting us by phone, e-mail or any other means. This information may include the name, address, email address and phone number of users.
With respect to each user visit to the Site, we automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect to the internet, browser type and model, time zone, types and models of browser plug-ins, operating system and the platform ;
- user visit information, including Uniform Resource Locator (URL), page response times, download errors, duration of visits on certain pages; such as scrolling, clicks, and overflights.
6.1. The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of consent-based treatment prior to withdrawal. The exercise of this right can be done by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Retention period of personal data
In accordance with the legal requirements imposed by the Law and the GDPR Regulation, QNT only stores users' personal data for the time reasonably necessary to enable the fulfillment of the purposes for which they are processed.
8. Communication of users' personal data for internal purposes
8.1. The personal data may be transmitted to the employees or employees of the Marketing Department of QNT who, acting under the direct authority of the latter, are appointed data controllers or subcontractors of these data and will receive the appropriate operational instructions. Personal data may also be brought to the attention of employees or employees of managers if they, appointed by QNT, so decide, provided that these data are processed in accordance with the purposes pursued.
8.2. QNT ensures that subcontractors, employees or employees guarantee the same level of protection as itself and ensures that these subcontractors, employees or collaborators, will treat personal data only for authorized purposes by the aims pursued, with the necessary discretion and security.
9. The rights of recognized users
9.1. QNT guarantees a fair and lawful processing of users' personal data.
9.2. QNT guarantees the right of access to the user's personal data.
In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR Regulation, the user has the right to obtain from QNT the following information (but not exhaustive) concerning his personal data:
a) the purposes of the treatment;
b) the categories of personal data concerned;
c) the retention period of the personal data envisaged and the criteria used to determine that duration;
9.3. QNT guarantees the right of rectification and erasure of personal data to the user.
In accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR Regulation, incorrect or inaccurate data may be corrected or deleted at any time. It is up to the user himself to make the necessary modifications from his user account at first, and then to ask QNT to make these modifications if they can not be done independently.
The user has the right to obtain the erasure of his personal data under the assumptions listed in Article 17 of the GDPR Regulation.
9.4. QNT guarantees the right to limit the treatment.
The user has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment of his personal data in the hypotheses enumerated in article 18 of the GDPR Regulation.
9.5. QNT guarantees the right to data portability.
In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR Regulation, users have the right to receive from QNT personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. They also have the right to transmit this data to another controller without QNT obstructing it in the cases provided for by the GDPR Regulation.
9.6. QNT guarantees the right of opposition to data processing
The user has the right at any time to oppose the processing of his personal data when there are compelling and legitimate reasons relating to his particular situation.
9.7. QNT guarantees the right to lodge a complaint
The user has the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of his personal data by QNT with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
9.8. The user can, at any time, exercise the rights quoted above by sending a message by email to the address email@example.com or a letter by ordinary postal way addressed to: QNT S.A., Technoparc de Thudinie 3, 6536 Donstiennes.
10. Limitation of liability of the controller
The Site may contain hypertext links to websites controlled and operated by third parties unrelated to QNT. If necessary, QNT cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites, nor for the personal data protection practices of these third parties.
QNT cannot be held responsible for the loss, corruption of data or identity theft, which can be caused including, but not limited to, the presence of viruses or computer attacks.
The Site does not contain information intended directly for minors. Minors must not disclose personal information or data to QNT without parental consent. Therefore, QNT invites all persons exercising parental authority over minors to inform them about a safe and responsible use of the internet.
11. Modalities for modifying the user's "profile"
The user may, at any time, modify the data provided or delete his personal profile by sending a message electronically to the address of the holder firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter by ordinary post for the attention of: QNT S.A., Technoparc de Thudinie 3, 6536 Donstiennes.